Re: Time confusion?

From: Vic Norton
Subject: Re: Time confusion?
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:06:20 -0500

I'm using "GNU Octave, version 2.1.50 (powerpc-apple-darwin7.2.0)", John. This is the version currently available from darwinports (Mac OS X) and the version that the Octave download page says I "probably want".

See my note to Paul Kienzle for a further test. Every day is Sunday to my strptime, but localtime(mktime(strptime())) produces the correct local result.

Regards,

Vic