Re: unwanted multiple plots

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: unwanted multiple plots
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:00:27 -0700

Hugo Coolens wrote:
I'm using octave-2.1.55 under Debian/Woody
When I do the following:
gset term postscript
gset output "my_file.ps"
run_my_octave_script_which_plots_one_plot

I get a postscript-file which has 4 pages in it, 3 of them have the wanted
plot on them, the first page has a plot which is missing some things.
How can I reduce this to 1 page with 1 plot?

You did not give us enough information, but I suspect that the problem you
are having is due to the changed default setting of automatic_replot
variable.
To reverse to the older behavior put "automatic_replot=0"
into your .octaverc.
(Of course, you can do it on the command line as well.)

regards,
Hugo

Sincerely,

Dmitri.