Re: Windows script

From: p . libardi
Subject: Re: Windows script
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:54:05 +0000

I managed to solve the problem. Thanks a lot to everyone, starting from
part of any of your help I've been able to find the solution. My .m files
where just associated to Octave, the problem was due to taint constraint
I do always use for Perl scripts.

I had to add

$ENV{'PATH'}='C:/Program Files/GNU Octave 2.1.50/bin/';

just before the use strict; instruction, and in my function now I can do:

my $output = `octave.exe -q my_script.m`;

where my_script.m is in cgi-bin directory.
Now I've to try using .m files in other directory, but I've got the solution.

Thanks again.
Paolo

Tiscali ADSL SENZA CANONE:
Attivazione GRATIS, contributo adesione GRATIS, modem GRATIS,
50 ore di navigazione GRATIS.  ABBONARTI TI COSTA SOLO UN CLICK!
http://point.tiscali.it/adsl/index.shtml