Re: [Octave] suggestion?

From: Hugo Coolens
Subject: Re: [Octave] suggestion?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:54:34 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Shai Ayal wrote:

> How about looking for octave in the To: and  CC: fields instead -- I
"To:" is most often of no use as this is the personal address of the
e-mail poster, what's more: some e-mail clients (like pine) don't show
those fields when you look at the index of the inbox, you first have to
select the message to see those fields ...
> should think any email client can do this,
I could indeed fiddle with procmail or so but that would move the mails
automatically in the octave-folder, whereas I prefer to see them first in
my inbox to see if there something of immediate interesest, then I select
them and put them in the octave folder
> and it would not entail any
>changes to the list.
>The list works, why fix it ?
I don't think such a minor change would break it

b.t.w. I saw this system used in the LTspice mailing list and found it a
good idea, but of course you don't have to agree and it's not that
important anyway

Hugo