Octave Code Manual?

From: Clinton Chee
Subject: Octave Code Manual?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:30:05 -0600

Dear John Eaton and Octave Minders,

I am starting the task to parallelize Octave using OpenMP on SMP machines (64bit). Is there documentation (Not Users Manual) on the layout and structure of the code?

For example, say I want to optimize the Matlab function "eye". Is there documentation that leads me into the appropriate source file where the "eye" code is found?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
clinton

Clinton Chee - PhD