Re: Interaction between figure() and hold() in 2.1.50

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Interaction between figure() and hold() in 2.1.50
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:40:05 -0800

I've extracted the following from a long script and edited. It which should
produce two windows titles Figure 100 and Figure 102 with two overlayed
plots in each. I don't know if using figure (n) instead of gset term aqua
(n) allows the sequence that you're trying to use.
Henry

gset term aqua (100)
plot (something)
hold on