Re: Cannot draw figures in Mac OS X

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Cannot draw figures in Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:21:27 -0600

On 18-Feb-2004, Henri Mollet <address@hidden> wrote:

| I'm close to saying that if you want to use Octave *and
| Octave-forge*, don't use a Mac.

I'm sorry that your experience up to now has not been as good as it
might have been.

Unfortunately, I don't think many of the people working on Octave have
OS X systems.  I know that I don't.  However, if someone were to drop
one on my desk so I could play with it, then Octave might work better
on OS X systems.

OTOH, I already have enough to do without additional hardware, so
maybe it will just have to be left up to the people who care about
running Octave on OS X systems.

OTTH, Per has been doing a good job up to now, so I hope that can
continue.  In time, I think things will improve.

jwe