'hold on' command does not work with OCST

From: ผศ.ดร.ศุภชัย วรพจน์พิศุทธิ์
Subject: 'hold on' command does not work with OCST
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:28:25 +0700 (ICT)

I try to use command 'hold on' with the following commands in OCST to make
a comparison graph. But it does not work.

>> G1 = tf2sys([1],[1 1]);
>> G2 = tf2sys([1],[1 5]);
>> hold on
>> step(G1);
>> step(G2);

However if I change to 'bode' command, it can print the graph with two
traces but the magnitude graph for the second bode command does not show.
I think that this may be the problem from the calling sequence with OCST
simulation commands.

It is as Prof.Eaton's answer. I forgot to check with the normal 'plot'
command. It works without any problem.

Regards,
Supachai