Re: about spline, mkkpp and ppval

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: about spline, mkkpp and ppval
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:16:25 -0800

The index at http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html
shows that spline, mkpp, and ppval are available from octave-forge. I truly
wish that all the .m files in octave-forge were part of octave. I have not
been able to install octave-forge on my Mac OS X 10.2.8 because I don't know
enough. In today's post, Joe Koski mentioned that when trying to update his
Fink installation, it "broke" octave-forge.
Henry