Octave and Imagemagick under Windows

From: lasombra
Subject: Octave and Imagemagick under Windows
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:24:46 +0100

I've installed Octave and ImageMagick under Windows. I added the following values to the path-variable unter Windows:
Octave "D:\Math\Octave"
ImageMagick "D:\Graphics\ImageMagick"

But the command imread doesn't work:

>> imread('baboon.bmp')
error: could not read file: D:/Math/GNU Octave/tmp/oct-610ad3cc.0
error: evaluating if command near line 178, column 4
error: called from `imread' in file `/opt/octave/share/octave/2.1.50/site/m/octave-forge/image/imread.m'

I didn't found a solution in the mail-archive. What else do I have to do, to get ImageMagick working under octave in a Windows environment?

Thanks

lasombra