Re: Octave HTML doc problems

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Octave HTML doc problems
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:54:13 -0600

On 20-Jan-2004, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

| Perhaps it is not a bug, but a packaging problem?
|
| Or, perhaps I do not understand something here. I just grabbed the
| octave-2.1.50.tar.bz2.  It has all those html files with "@anchor"
| and "@seealso" there.  That does not seem to be right.

Oh, I see now that those html files were not built correctly on the
system I use for making snapshots.  It seems that the problem happened
because I had an obsolete version of texi2html on that system.  I've
updated and now there are no more @anchor or @seealso tags in the
output files, so the problem should be fixed for the next snapshot.

Thanks,

jwe