Re: Unexpected end of line

From: Robert Leach
Subject: Re: Unexpected end of line
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:11:38 -0700

Ahhh! Sorry. My root account was using a different make! It seems to be running well now. If I run into another problem I can't figure out on my own, you'll hear back from me. ;o) Man I feel dumb. At least our sysadmin couldn't figure it out either. That helps the ego a tad.

Rob

= Robert W. Leach                                                   =
= Los Alamos National Lab                                           =
= Bioscience Division: Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Group =
= MS M888                                                           =
= Los Alamos, NM 87545                                              =
= address@hidden                                                 =
= Work: 505-667-2307                                                =
= Cell: 505-310-3759                                                =
Work Calendar & To-Do List: http://66.93.220.101/phpicalendar/week.php?cal=Work