Re: Frequencies in fir1, etc.

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: Frequencies in fir1, etc.
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:06:56 -0700

Quentin,

If I read this correctly, w is simply a fraction (or fractions for band pass
or band stop) of the Nyquist or folding frequency. Fair enough. Thanks.

To whomever: a sentence to this effect in the Octave help files would be
useful for those of us who are MEs, etc. (not EEs) and don't use DSP stuff
every day.

Joe Koski