Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)

From: Joe Koski
Subject: Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:39:40 -0700

Per and Henry,

Progress! I restored my figure.m files to the original octave-forge /MacOSX
configuration and added the "setenv GNUTERM aqua" (tcsh for OS X 10.2.8) to
my .cshrc, and everything is working. In addition, I should also still have
X11 available if I want to use it. Thanks.

Per: Did you get my off-list message on the successful build of octave-forge
without TeX? Welcome back, wherever you were.

Joe Koski