Re: octave-plotting

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: octave-plotting
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:36:52 +0200

this was previously discussed in:

http://www.octave.org/octave-lists/archive/help-octave.2003/msg02063.html

Michel wrote:
Hey,

I just installed the latest gnuplot which supports rotating a 3d-graph which I finf very handy. It seems it doesn't work when I use octave? Do I have to recompile octave to have this or maybe it just doesn't work? Or do I have to get a cvs-version of octave?

Thanks,

Brabants Michel

Shai Ayal, Ph.D.
Scientific Project Manager