Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Octave/OS X Aquaterm problems (bugs or me?)
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:21:03 -0800

Figure.m requires X11 as per author (see below). Does figure.m not merely
give you a new window for graphing with corresponding title which would be
equivalent to using
set term aqua 1
set term aqua 2
Perhaps even aqua has an option to give you a new window for each plot by
default?
Henry
## Copyright (C) 1996, 1997 John W. Eaton
## This file is part of Octave.
## -*- texinfo -*-
## @deftypefn {Function File} {} figure (@var{n})
## Set the current plot window to plot window @var{n}.  This function
## currently requires X11 and a version of gnuplot that supports multiple
## frames.
## @end deftypefn

## Author: jwe