Re: save/load problem

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: save/load problem
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:51:03 -0800

*** local user variables:

prot  type                       rows   cols  name
====  ====                       ====   ====  ====
 rwd  bool matrix                   6      6  actual
 rwd  matrix                        6      6  actual2
octave:40> save myfilename2 actual2
octave:43> save myfilename actual
warning: save: wrong type argument `bool matrix'
octave:44> actual
actual =

  1  0  1  0  0  0
  0  0  0  0  0  0
  0  0  0  0  0  0
  0  0  0  0  1  1
  0  0  0  0  0  0
  0  0  1  0  0  0

As per above, I also cannot save a boolean matrix (1 = true; if matrix
element of rand (6) is > 0.8, 0 = false), -ascii  or default save (as per
above, which is -ascii on my computer).
octave:47> default_save_format
default_save_format = ascii
Henry