Re: save/load problem

From: Andrey Romanenko
Subject: Re: save/load problem
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 15:58:48 +0000 (WET)

Hello,

I have found a couple of typos in your program. The corrected version
runs okay on my box (octave 2.1.50). See below.

> I have a matrix called estado_actual and in the beginning i want to save it
> as estado_inicial.txt and the go read it. For that, i also have a function
> but it's not working either!
>
> function le_estado(nome-file)
                     ^^^^^^^^  this should be nome_file
>     global estado_actual
>     estado_actual=[];
>     load ("-force",nome_file,"estado_actual");
> endfuction
   ^^^^^^^  this should be endfunction

> Could you help me with this problem?

Hope this helps. Don't forget to declare "estado_actual" as global
in the main program.

Regards,
Andrey Romanenko