re: How to use octave-forge?

From: Joe Koski
Subject: re: How to use octave-forge?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:54:09 -0700

I agree with Geraint, with the following caveat: If you are using the fink
version of octave, you should probably also use the fink octave-forge
because of where things install (/sw). The fink octave-forge must be built
from source with "fink install octave-forge." There are some other packages
(ghostscipt, etc.) that must be installed too, but the installer usually
tells you about that.

Joe Koski