problem with 'for [val, key] = d'

From: T.Sariyski
Subject: problem with 'for [val, key] = d'
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:13:31 -0500

Hi,
Since I upgraded from 2.1.36 to 2.1.50 I have a strange problem. I generate a bunch of files with headers containing metainformation. To plot more than one curve on the same plot I generate a legend string from the header's data file, scale the data and use
'for [val, key] = d' with 'hold on' to plot:

hold on
for [val, key] = d
  mplot(val.x,val.y,'-@');
endfor

The problem is the the legend labels doesn't correspond to the data set from where the label was extracted. It worked fine with 2.1.36 but 2.1.50 seems to use internal hashing because the order the keys are extracted is not always the order in which the keys are entered. Is there a way to control the order of the key?

Thanks,
Ted