Re: tcl octave interface part II

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: tcl octave interface part II
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 05:36:01 -0500

Nicolau,

Please let me know which version of octave-forge and which version of
soctcl you are using (I would recommend octave-forge CVS tree for
both of these, at least until the next release).  Also let me know which
version of octave you are using.

Since send() is never needed before listen(), and since in the past,
octave has searched all existing oct files for a symbol prior to searching
the disk, I have not needed a separate send.oct.

Thanks,

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden