Re: tcl octave interface part II

From: nwerneck
Subject: Re: tcl octave interface part II
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:40:07 -0200

I solved it. Simply 'mkoctfile listen.cc' was not creating the other oct
needed,  send.oct.  I  copied  listen.cc  to send.cc and compiled it. It
wasn't supposed for mkoctfile to also create the other oct? Is it really
possible  to have various functions on a same cc file?... How to compile
it?

Thanks...

--
Nicolau Werneck <address@hidden>         9F99 25AB E47E 8724 2F71