Re: Writing OCTAVE binary matrices and MATLAB .mat files

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Writing OCTAVE binary matrices and MATLAB .mat files
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 04:03:54 -0600

If you do this, and I fully support the idea, make sure that the library for
matlab files, can be reused within octave itself. At the moment the files
src/ls-mat{4,5,-ascii}.cc load the values in the matlab files into an
octave_value. What you'll want to do is seperate the loading/saving of
the data, from the construction of the octave_value.

Cheers
David