Re: Starting using octave

From: Tomer Altman
Subject: Re: Starting using octave
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:51:57 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 30, 2003 at 8:44pm, John W. Eaton wrote:

jwe >
jwe >But how does this help improve the content of the manual?

John, all I'm trying to suggest is that it might be nice to take the
output of texi2html every now & then, and post it to:

http://www.octave.org/doc/

I mean, the manual there is from 1997. ;-)

Analogus to the situation where help-octave was getting too many posts
complaining about Octave 2.1.36 for Windows, we might have less
confusion if the web page's manual was up-to-date ( I know that I was
using it heavily until I learned of the texinfo docs ).

~Tomer