Re: TR: [sciclub] Scilab news

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: Re: TR: [sciclub] Scilab news
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:58:39 -0300

The funny thing is that an older version of cygwin works just fine, so
I'm not really sure if it's Win32API fault.

Most of the users never heard of Linux before, but I really don't care.
They SHOULD know Linux. It's my choice what they'll use on the labs, but
I can't force them to use linux on their homes. That's what concerns me
the most. I can't provide the users with an implementation of Octave
that will work fine only on some versions of Windows (Don't care who's
fault is it).

Agustin