Re: nD arrays and 'end' keyword

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: nD arrays and 'end' keyword
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:02:31 -0600

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 11:24:28PM +0100, Laurent Jacques wrote:
> First of all, thank you for this new release of Octave (I mean the 2.1.52.
> I'm using however the latest available on debian: 2.1.51)

2.1.52 was prepared for Debian the day of its release, and announced on the
octave-maintainers lists:

    Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:07:25 -0600
    From: Dirk Eddelbuettel <address@hidden>
    To: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
    Subject: Re: Octave 2.1.52 available for ftp

    Debian package for i386 have been created, and uploaded.

    However due to the incident last week involving four Debian server, no new
    packages are currently propagating.  Normal service should hopefully resume
    in a few days. In the meantime, they are also available at
            http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/debian/?M=D

    Regards, Dirk

They are still on my machine. No news yet as to when Debian's servers will
all be back to full speed.

Hope this helps, Dirk

--
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
                                                -- Groucho Marx