Running octave from bash script

From: Ashman,Tim [PYR]
Subject: Running octave from bash script
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:51:16 -0600

I'm trying to run an octave script from a scheduled bash script under Cygwin (which is running entirely separate from my version of Octave). I have the GNU Octave 2.1.50 build which I downloaded from octave.sf.net. Can anybody help or direct me to some literature on the internet that addresses this topic? I want to be able to automatically run an octave script at the same time every day.

Thanks!