got a possibly useful program, what do I do with it

From: Dave Cottingham
Subject: got a possibly useful program, what do I do with it
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:23:36 -0500

I have a program I've been using for some years now to translate
FITS files into octave savesets.  It could possibly be of some
use to other people, but I can't figure out an appropriate place
to post it to.  octave-forge seems to be a collection only of
octave functions, and this is an external program.  Anybody know
of a collection I could contribute this thing to?

 - Dave Cottingham