Re: axes labels on errorbar plots

From: taltman
Subject: Re: axes labels on errorbar plots
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:43:45 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Przemek,

I've been thinking about the same think recently. As much as people
would like to deny it, more and more benefits can be won from using
symbolic programming approaches for numerical applications (
otherwise, this would be a Fortran list ;-) ). I'd like to write a
suite of programs that could trade-off speed for additional
calculation, such as:

* numerical error propagation.

* measurement error propagation.

Also, my dream-package would also allow for arbitrary precision
calculations.

~Tomer