Passing parameters to ODEs

From: eiffleduarte
Subject: Passing parameters to ODEs
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:20:37 -0600

Hey, guys!

I am new to Octave and been trying to run my Matlab code under it.
Can I pass parameters to ODEs without using globals? I tried this with
ode45, but it didn't work. I looked the help for lsode and it also does not
give me such an option. Is there a way to do it?
Also, are there any optimization routines that allow me to pass parameters
to the objective functions without using globals?

Sincerely,

Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte