Distributed Octave 2.1.51 setup?

From: Zine Smith
Subject: Distributed Octave 2.1.51 setup?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:01:39 -0800 (PST)

I've got a rather large cluster available to me.  I
have been using it for Octave processing but using PBS
csh scripts calling Octave.  I would really like to
use the distributed Octave with the parallelsection
syntax and the latest version since MPI is already
running on the cluster.  I've done some Googling and
checked the archived emails from the list, but I'm
still lost.  Could someone please give me a good step
by step process for what and how to get distributed
Octave up and running on a RH 9 Beowulf that I can
provide to our sysadmin.

Thanks
Zine Smith
ELMCO Analyst