Re: How Octave calculate cov(matrix)

From: pkienzle
Subject: Re: How Octave calculate cov(matrix)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 01:59:44 -0000

On 14 Nov 2003 at 19:56, Geraint Paul Bevan wrote:

> If you type "help cov" at the octave prompt, it will tell you the
> location of the file cov.m.

If you type "type cov" it will show you the source as well.

BTW, I have recently updated the categorical list of functions
on octave-forge (http://octave.sf.net) so that it links to the
source for octave m-files and oct-files.  I also fixed the
broken octave-forge links to m-files and oct-files.

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden