Gnu Octave Video Problem

From: Letterio James D Contr AFRL/DEHE
Subject: Gnu Octave Video Problem
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:13:05 -0600

I am currently running Octave 2.1.36 on a Toshiba laptop (Windows XP Pro).
When typing commands into the console (command window) I get an unusuall
vertical line imbeded between each of the characters as I type. Once I hit
"enter" the vertical lines only appear at the beginning and end of the
command. Also the vertical lines at the beginning and end of my commands
appear in the "history" as I up/down arrow.

Also, can you tell me how I change fonts in the command window?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Jim Letterio, Modeling & Simulation
AFRL/DEHE                       Voice (505) 846-4373
3550 Aberdeen Ave SE                            FAX   (505) 846-9103
Kirtland AFB, NM 87117          E-mail address@hidden