Thanks

From: Lorenzo Paulatto
Subject: Thanks
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:07:21 +0100

Dear all,
I am 22 yeas old and tomorrow I will graduate in physics, my graduation article included some numerical computation implemented with Octave.
I wish to thank everybody who participated to the Octave development.
Keep up the good work

(scripts: http://www.infis.univ.trieste.it/~paulatz/OT.tgz comments in italian)

--
Lorenzo "Paulatz" Paulatto
--

Dagli errori di Windows 98:
277 0x0115 Il file con la tabella degli attributi estesi è pieno.

Sponsor:
Samsung ML-4500  OFFERTISSIMA!!! La stampante laser per  tutti. A soli 132 Euro

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2019&d=10-11