load file delimiters

From: Tomer Altman
Subject: load file delimiters
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 01:25:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hey,

I guess I went overboard with that "aload" hack. :-) I didn't know
that just 'load "filename"' would work! At least for some delimiters.

The way I figured out how to use "load" for text was simply to save a
matrix via: "save -ascii ...", and then open up the save file in
Emacs! I guess I just assumed that's the only way to store/load
matrices in Octave.

Aside from commas & space-characters, do people know of other
delimiters that people are able to use for uploading simple
tables/matrices into Octave? I think I'll add a blurb about that on
the Wiki...

Thanks,

~Tomer