RE: Smooth Matrix Interpolation

From: THOMAS Paul Richard
Subject: RE: Smooth Matrix Interpolation
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:35:12 +0100

Robert,

Use a bicubic interpolation routine - see Chapter 3 of Numerical
Recipes/Press, Flannery, Teulolsky and Vettering. Either write an oct file
or translate directly into an .m file.  Alternatively,use a bicubic spline,
which is simpler to implement.  Note that interp2.m from a certain other
source uses bicubic interpolation.

Paul Thomas