Octave fails to open pipe to pgnuplot

From: thomasb
Subject: Octave fails to open pipe to pgnuplot
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:05:31 -0600

Hi,
I have installed octave 2.1.49 and gnuplot using cygwin on windows 98. I
downloaded the files from this site . Both
octave and gnuplot seem to have installed ok and run fine individually .
However when I try a plot command . I get
and error (win32 error 6) saying "wait failed" and that a pipe could not be
opened to pgnuplot. Could you please
help me fix this problem if there is a fix.
Please not I am not subscribed to this mailing list but my email address is
address@hidden
Sincerely
Balbir Thomas