imshow shows image twice

From: Josep Monés i Teixidor
Subject: imshow shows image twice
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 05:02:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm using imshow and image to show images.In my system I have
imagemagick and xloadimage installed (xv it's not).

The problem is that the image appears twice. It's not so bad but it's
annoying. First of all ImageMagick shows it, and when I close it
(doesn't matter if I close the window or select quit in the menu) then
xloadimage appears.

The problem seems to be that ImageMagick returns 1 when exiting, and I
guess octave probably expects it to be 0 (EXIT_SUCCESS) .

I've found out that bash and sh return 127 on "command not found" but
csh returns 1 (so filtering on 127 is not a solution) :(

Does anyone know a solution or this is just a bug (in ImageMagick i
guess)?

TIA,

--
Josep Monés i Teixidor