Re: Wavelab & octave

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: Wavelab & octave
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:52:55 -0500

The MEX file interface for MATLAB is entirely different than that of Octave. You will likely need to write C++ wrapper functions around the mex functions
in your code.  There are some examples of this sort of thing at
        ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel
and in the Octave source code (search for oregonator.cc).  I seem to
remember some other
people have put some effort into getting some level of compatibility
between MEX source and that of Octave, but they'll need to speak
to that (search at octave.sourceforge.net for a starting point)