Re: arrays of dimension >= 3

From: JD Cole
Subject: Re: arrays of dimension >= 3
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:59:56 -0700

Hi David,
Check the new groups, a few people are working on this functionality. (Here's the most recent reference to it http://www.octave.org/mailing-lists/octave-maintainers/2003/301.) The current releases do not contain these features, but I believe if you compile from CVS source, it is available. Keep in mind that like all new features it may not be stable at first, but the more you try to use it, and report bugs to the mailing list, the quicker it will solidify.

-JD

David Rangel wrote:

Hello,
I would like to subscribe to the octave help
group.
I am trying to find out if there is any way
to create arrays of dimension > 2 without
creating a data structure.