Lost Code!! Octave on server

From: Tom Weichmann
Subject: Lost Code!! Octave on server
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:03:20 -0700

All,

Several years ago I developed a web interface to Octave.  Lately there has
been some interest in this server, so I decided to go looking for it.  Well 3
years - 2 computers - and MANY versions of Linux later I can not find my
code.  I did share this with some people, I really do not remember whether or
not I ever 'Officially' released it though.

Does anyone have a copy of this code!!  I would really like to revisit this,
and give it to the community, so when ever this topic comes up we can point
people to it.

You help would be greatly appreciated,

T.C. Weichmann