Re: multiplot with gnuplot

From: Al Niessner
Subject: Re: multiplot with gnuplot
Date: 04 Sep 2003 14:21:32 -0700

The plots are part of a web page and a cron job is updating the plots
periodically. Hence, I would rather not have to make the cron job more
complicated than running an octave script -- I am lazy ;-).

--
Al Niessner <address@hidden>
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

All opinions stated above are mine and do not necessarily reflect
those of JPL or NASA.

 ----
 ----