Re: Error Message

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:09:29 -0400

Yusif Khalil Akhund wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to concatenate arrays in the usual way:

M = [];
if (condition)
  M = [M (value)];
end

When I do this, I get the following "warning:"

rms = [rms, temp];

warning: empty matrix found in matrix list near line 38, column 14
warning: near line 38, column 11:

I get this message several times because I have employed the same
technique in my program frequently, though the program still runs
successfully.  How can I suppress this warning?

Put the following in your .octaverc:

   empty_list_elements_ok = 1;