Re: SIMO systems

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: SIMO systems
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:31:05 -0500

That's a hole in the controls toolbox. When my students and I wrote it (pre-MATLAB 5) we only did SISO tf/zp format. ss will let you do MIMO/SIMO format. This could probably use some work to select a better data format (perhaps set up a new user-defined data type) and rewrite the toolbox to allow more flexibility like that.

| { ideas } | >> | time available |

so for now it's still just ideas.