Seg fault returning from DLD function

From: tsouda
Subject: Seg fault returning from DLD function
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:07:53 -0400

I wrote a DLD function which performs some calculations and calls
lsode a number of times - but for some reason the function gives a
segmentation fault when the "return" statement is called.  The function
arrives at the return statement because I print a message directly before
the return, and I changed the return value to some set constant that returns
correctly in a test DLD function that I wrote.  Anyone have any suggestions
on what the problem is?  I call lsode by taking off the DLD wrapper from the
code in lsode.cc and adding a C header function.

Thanks in advance,

-David