Octave for Windows Manual in HLP format

From: abarto
Subject: Octave for Windows Manual in HLP format
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:56:32 -0300

A lot of people asked me for an HLP format version of the manual, so I used
makertf and hcw to build it. It isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing.
Let me
know If anyone wants it. Before you ask, this is what I did:

makertf --error-limit=0 --force --hpj-output=octave.hpj --output=octave.rtf
octave.texi
/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/Help\ Workshop/hcw /c /e octave.hpj