How to establish communication between Octave and some other program?

From: Ananda Murthy R S
Subject: How to establish communication between Octave and some other program?
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:17:39 +0530

Hello:

How to establish communication between Octave and some other program? Basically what I want to do is to write a Tk program which takes in values of several data through a GUI and then passes it on to Octave for processing. After processing by Octave I want the data to be available to an external program for further processing. Any hints/examples showing this will be very helpful.

Thanks for all the help.

Sincerely,

Anand