Re: Building octave on Solaris (success)

From: pben
Subject: Re: Building octave on Solaris (success)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:14:14 -0500

Excellent point... I did not set LDFLAGS, yet I believe the correct library was found. As far as I can tell, there is no other readline library on this system. FWIW I am using readline 4.3.

Thanks again for all of your attention and assistance.
Ben
Inactive hide details for "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>"John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>

          "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>

          06/20/2003 03:21 PM