From: sven.gross
Subject: loading a binary mat-file
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:07:34 +0200

Hi,
I'm a student of the University of Stuttgart and a new user of Octave. I want
to use my old mat-files I wrote with Matlab6.5. in the university at home with
octave. So I saved them as a binary mat-file in Matlab. Now I tryed to open
them in Octave with: load -mat-binary filename; and I got the error: load:
couldn't open input file 'filename'. But it works to save files in Octave with
the option -mat-binary and to open them in Matlap. Can anybody help me?
And what is the difference between -mat4-binary and -mat-binary?

Sincerly yours Sven Gross