Re: Problem with Octave

From: WJ Atsma
Subject: Re: Problem with Octave
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 10:15:07 +0200

I think that works from the commandline, but not in a function file. Try putting your function definition in a string and call eval(function_string). If you have a recent version of octave you can also put subfunctions in a function file, so you would then have to change your script to a function and then below the testing function define the f function.

Hope that helps.

Willem Atsma